How do you rate my poem"LONELINESS"?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ME BACK!


          For those who've wondered about my long absence from blogging, I’ll say bear with me. For the past months, I’ve had to  struggle with my pc and my internet connection trying to get me frustrated one way or the other……anyways  I’ve gotten it all fixed up, so am here for good. Meanwhile during my absence; while trying hard not to get pissed over my blog’s dormancy I decided to do a little travelling, reading as usual (xpect to be bombarded with reviews cos I read a whole lot) and writing too (will begin posting soon!).I even made an attempt at writing a little collection of poetry which I’ll post for you guys to see. I’m back and that’s all that matters .Wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment